My Mere Vacation Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Blog

Finally I decided to segregate my blog. I am not going to mix all my bits and pieces under one site. My Mere Life blog has started to look like junk. It is time to implement changes, new ideas and better performance on my writing.


My Mere Vacation, a blog where I will discuss and write reference journal regarding my holidays, travel and journey to places that I have been. I will post up a great method to on a trip by making a comparison, where to eat and seeing places where there are no tourists.

Do support me by visiting my blog!


1 comment:

  1. Yes, CHANGE is good. CHANGE for better. Meantime, can change the style of displaying the blog? Which we just click on the title that we want to visit instead of displaying all in one page. My opinion..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project