My Mere Vacation Blog

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The Highway .....

Sista' munching junk food to avoid boredom! Still its bored!


“Unbelievable sights, Indescribable feelings….” That was the feeling when I was stuck in a bus for 10 hours which should be a 6 hours journey! So kanasai! It was “Ching Ming” and was also a Prophets Muhammad’s Birthday. The North-South Highway was totally crammed and jam from Perak to Rawang.

Luckily I did not shite or pee on my pants due to the massive jam. Journey started in Kangar at 5 p.m. Arrive Pudu at 3.30 am. Body aches and neck sprain…. Aiyo.. And I could have arrived Rome if I travel by plane. Vehicles can be seen along the highway. Exhausted and heavy-eyed drivers parked theirs cars at the edge of the highway and rest. The stop-pit was jam-packed excessively. Ain’t a good idea to wait for pee-pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project