My Mere Vacation Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Movie Mania

Been sitting on my arse watching movies and munching. Once the seat I occupied heat up I will shift to my room, rest on the chill bed watch the nest episode of The Simpson or another movies.

Watched Wild Hog in the cinema. John Travlota is incredibly gorgeous. He is fat and stunning! ☺☺☺☺☻

The Return is awful. Sarah, enough with your paranormal movies! Yuckssss…..☻☻☻☻☻

Prestige is nice. Love it! If there is this machine / box like in this movie. Cloning is easy!☺☺☺☻☻

Stranger than Fiction. I never like Will Farell. But yeah, he is acceptable in this movie. ☺☺☺☻☻

Just follow the law. Our neighbor’s production. Truly a good movie. Every one should watch it. Recommendation to politic *biathches* in each and every office. ☺☺☺☺☺

Hannibal Rising. Heavy-eyed while watching it. Toooooo slow not much action as well. ☺☻☻☻☻

A pursuit of Happiness. Kinda sad but end up he is a millionaire. Eye-catching! ☺☺☺☺☻

Babel. The Jap’s naked scene is just brrrr……something like Crash. But I like crash better.☺☺☺☻☻

Happy Feet. Cute! Love the Steve Irwin’s part in special features.☺☺☺☻☻

I am a movie addicts. For more critics and comments go to my Flixter. Il Mare yes you are the great critics. hehehe.... Just lazy to fill up the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project