My Mere Vacation Blog

Monday, May 02, 2011

Ayam Penyet Ap

I love Ayam Penyet! It’s like a “necessity“for me to have it every single week! I can’t make it without their enticing beguiling spicy sambal (chili paste). Food to die for.

There are numbers of shops selling ayam penyet in Klang Valley and Bandar Sunway is best known for this Indonesian food, ayam penyet a smashed, crispy fried chicken.  

I don't always travel that far to ease my temptation. AP has their shops in KLCC, Dataran Sunway, Bandar Seri Permaisuri and some where in Shah Alam.  Normally I will dine in KLCC except for this very day.




Terung Penyet at RM 3.50
That is the sambal /chili paste which I crave for (on top of the smashed fried egg plant).
I usually asked for more.  This dish will come with a piece of tempe, fried tofu , few pieces of raw vegetables such as cabbage and cucumber and a bit of water spinach. Top it with the crispy fried crunch. The spicy it gets the more I crave for.


Ayam Penyet at RM 7.80 
Smashed chicken comes with the chili paste, raw vege, water spinach, tempe and fried tofu. Topped with fried crispy crunch.

Rice  = RM 1.20


Location :

No.55, Jalan Dwitasik 1,


Dataran Dwitasik, Bandar Sri Permaisuri,

56000 K.L.

016-6186952

Business Hour 11.00am - 10.30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project