My Mere Vacation Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

I lived another day

Who could ever know that I was saved by Liam, my dog! I was deep in my slumber when suddenly Liam (in living room) barked agitatedly. I was traumatized by the way he barked. I looked at the other two dogs, Faye and Pedro (in my bedroom) were staring  at the bedroom’s door.


I looked rushed out of my room and I was terrified to see my living room was filled with smoke. It was the smell of either burnt plastic or rubber.  Suddenly I noticed some sparks and flame coming out from the fuse box. I ponder no more, I hastily switched it off. I was so terrified that I might get electrocuted at some point.



Burnt fuse


Burnt Cover



Burnt fuse box

Once the current halted, everything seemed so quiet. The air was still full of smoke. That no good smolder has definitely filled my lungs, I only ajar my main door and windowpane to let the smoke clear the air.

At the end of the day, it was fixed alright by an electrician. I was told it could have burnt the whole fuse box if I did not switch off the fuse box. Short circuit happened due to old loose electric wiring.

If it wasn’t for Liam I might died choking on the smoke or may be burnt to death. I am lucky to be alive and to have Liam. I am so proud to have him. Who knows a dog can be my savior.

I survive and live another day!




LIAM
My lucky charm , My hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails