My Mere Vacation Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hot and Humid!!!!

The weather condition is wiping me out. Not just me, my cat and my dogs too. They drink a lot recently. I have to refill their empty bottle 2-3 times a day, usually only once a day. The hot and humid weather is so intolerable. Wish it snow now! 



How to overcome the heat?

1. Frequent bath.

2. Soak in the bath tub.

3. Sprinkle water to yourself every minute.

4. Soak in a bucket of ice.

The above methods cause lots of water wastage.

5. Do nothing so you don’t sweat. Anyhow I still sweat after every bath even though I do nothing.

6. Powder yourself with cooling powder such as Prickly heat, Aiken or Dettol.

My favourite brand for me to stay cool in the hot and humid weather.

7. Drink lots of water to prevent dehydration. Freezing coca cola really mends the parched throat.

8. Wear nothing. Get naked!

9. Sit in front of the fan. Switch to the highest speed.

10. Turn on air conditioning. Adjust to the coolest temperature its best set to 10C. ( if are able to do that ) I have not utilized my blanket since the start of the drought in my air-condition room.

11. If you have a swimming pool. Go deep in.

Place to hide

12. If you find it’s unhygienic to soak in the pool. Go hide out in shopping malls!

13. If you are on budget, pretend to buy something in the shops with air-conditioning. Ask weird things if the sales persons walk near you and keep browsing till you find where the coolest spot is. Act like you are buying then again once you feel you are chill enough, it’s time to go to the shop next door.

14. Sit in a restaurant or diner for hours after meals.

15. Stand in front of the cold storage area in hypermarket.

16. Watch movies in cinema. Watch couples of movies continuously.

17. Stand in front of your ajar fridge.

18. Hide in the Mines Ice Wonderland. You got to pay for it. Or Ice factory if you have friends work in there.

19. Drive up to Bukit Tinggi or Genting Highland.

20. Fly to country which is entering winter now such as Oz and Nz.



There you have it 20 methods. Which do you opt ?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project