My Mere Vacation Blog

Friday, May 25, 2007

The husband and wife.


Liam 2 months old Faye's 2 months old pic.
Liam:-
Smart, doesn't really eat much, has dark panda eyes, cries a lot, pee alot, unbelivably toilet train at very young age except the poo ( he sill eats its poo! ), loves to chase and sniff Faye's titties, not afraid of anything even when I punish him, loves to jump off my couch and high places (amazing crazy mutt), sleeps in the living room (to avoid poo and pee).
Faye:
Fat, Loves to eat, pretty and clean, loves mommy very much, loves to chase Toby, hates when I blow her eyes, scares of vacuum cleaner, scares of punishment, very 'Kia-si", loves to see me nearby the fridge, tail wags when my mouth is munching, sleeps with mommy in the warm bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project