My Mere Vacation Blog

Friday, May 18, 2007

Back again ...

This is my first time to encounter a plane flying next to my plane. Everything was so dark. All I saw was the bright shinning stars and a red - white blinking flying object on the left of my window panel. As the blinking light gets nearer, I saw a plane. Not sure where it was heading or what the airline’s company was. It flew few minutes’ right beside the plane I am in. Then it came closer and flew underneath the plane. After a few moments, the plane flew to a different route. It was an unbelievable scene. Truly amazing! Only if I am allow to snap a photo on the plane.

Arrived at the airport, Hub picked us up and drove us to the latest Smart Tunnel. Eerie feeling as no car was spotted on the tunnel that night. (Another unbelievable scene) KL no car wor! It was like a no-end tunnel. What happens if it jams inside the tunnel? Nothing to see and what if it’s like “Daylight” the movie? I could have claustrophobia and agoraphobia. Questions fly in my head. As when I reached the exit, the questions start to vague. Buildings, humans, roads, traffics, lights etc…It’s a relief sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project