My Mere Vacation Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

The right time to talk

Do you have “TIMING” communication barriers with your partners, friends or family? I got a little inquisitiveness on this. When do you talk?

I habitually do some mind synching or updating planners - to do things for the next day in the middle of the night. As when the whole day of busyness has come to a halt this is where you can make planning and some stuff for the future.

I couldn’t immediately notify him as when the thoughts or plans come out. He is usually asleep. So I will remain it to my self till the next wee day before he goes to work. Unfortunately, my partner has a thing that he doesn’t fancy me to agitate him in the early morning with my long story. Therefore I attempt to call him while working; he is every so often too hectic to talk on phone. For me, SMS is just a fair way to communicate. It’s for short messages only. For example, inviting a friend to a party via a phone conversation is far more sincere than thru Facebooking. This is sad. So I remain silent till he returns from work. Men doesn’t like long story after work. I don’t really like to talk during dinner. As it’s time to actually enjoy and appreciate my dinner. Before sleeping? He is too vague to answer me. When do you think is the right time to converse to him?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project