My Mere Vacation Blog

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Me and pc

I was rather hard working before I resigned 3 months ago with my odd job. I worked 12 hours a day and get no more than 2 days off in a month! Dad did drop by for lunch when I was working. That was the last time I saw him.

I got busy later that with some family sort of things and my planned trips. At present I find my self way too free. I hate to be home. I feel lonely even with my fur kids around. They sleep too much. I tend to make friends with my computer. It’s geeky and boring. Friends only have a little time for me via the net.

Me and PC, besides MSN, Facebooking, complaining others inefficiency via the email Gawd ! So I go kepo other sort of small thingy, click every button that got my way and this is how I got me a new theme for my Blog! The old green blog where a gal is listening to a head gear comforting on the sofa is so out of date. The gal doesn’t look like me ain’t it! Way to go with my new theme. I found a theme with a photo which looks like me! It has great combination of colors, designs and photos too. Any how, hope you guys like my new theme on the blog!

So what is next? Sien………I need interview! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project