My Mere Vacation Blog

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Vote for me … make my dreams come true please……

Arghhhhh……  Yiopeee…..

Heart is pounding so hard now! I am way happy today.

Kent and I have been selected as the finalist in Krispy Kreme slogan writing! Country’s 12th finalist !!! The grand winner will win a trip to Salem, North Carolina USA where Krispy Kreme originate.

Fellow readers, peers, loving friends family or phantom reader etc.

Please …..please vote for me at

http://krispykremefavefan.com/gallery/malaysia/

I appreciate every support and vote. Anyway, I would like to thank you guys in advance for supporting me!!!!

Loves and kisses and hugs.. from me to all supporters!!!

THANK YOU !!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project