My Mere Vacation Blog

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Krispy Kreme Mania

 I agree that I am in desperate state. I want to win badly. 11 more days to end the voting period and 20 more days to go for the result to be announce.

All I want each days are more votes for me. I need voters to vote for me badly every minute. I started to become greedy. I feel giddy and impatient. Waiting for 24 hours to pass by just to vote 3 votes is just uneasy. The waiting is unbearable. I kept thinking of the hours and minutes to vote, that is the right exact time to vote. Its if’s too late to vote I might wasted my time the very next day as the voting process is starts accurately  at every 24 hours.

Counting's days to end,……11 days For some who didn’t know why I am so desperate for this contest is this.

The grand prize winner will:-

Grand Prize winners in each country receive:


- A trip for 2 to the home of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Winston-Salem, NC USA to participate in the 2010 International Fan Summit


- The chance to design and name their own Krispy Kreme doughnut and potentially have it sold in their country
- Krispy Kreme doughnuts for a year!

 


Eleven (11) other winners will receive Krispy Kreme doughnuts for either 6 or 3 months.


Winners will be selected by Krispy Kreme fans around the world from October 1 - 31, 2009 through online voting at the Krispy Kreme Fave Fan Website.


See www.krispykremefavefan.com for details.

 

VOTE FOR ME READERS!!!!! You don't want to see me snap! As I am a little now wahahahaha….

Click on this ; http://krispykremefavefan.com/gallery/malaysia/
you will see my name: chin shih Is easy for you to eye on my picture. :)
Anyway I would like to say THANK YOU IN ADVANCE for your loving support.


LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! THANX AGAIN! Do vote when you are free!!!!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project