My Mere Vacation Blog

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I feel bad

Lee Jr. sent me an email stated that her sister Corina will visit me and hubby in Bangkok next week. Gee… I really feel bad now. We have been back for months and we thought they knew till Corina send us her schedule of visiting us in the capital city of Smiles.


I did not meet her last year as I was away with Gabriella to Aonang. It has been years since I last meet her. Kent did meet up with Corina and her boy friend and they had a great time. I feel lamentable and sad when a far away relative or friends came to visit and I am always occupied with some stuff or I being away. Times always clashes! I feel bad.


She has been very cordial reception and I have been dragging and delaying her invitation for years. Arghhhh … I feel supremely very bad now. Both money and time has tied me down. If only I have the machete to just chop of the rope that tied onto my hands. Magic Wand perhaps…..


Just hope that, my plan to visit OZ is drawing close..



2 comments:

  1. Dun feel such way lar, remember to buy lottery this saturday & sunday, mana tau boleh strike.. haha.. by tat time nothing able to tight u.. & sure u will become a bird w/o a legs. haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. u are back wahahahha.... hope i win lottery.
    tak beli how to kena ah?
    haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project