My Mere Vacation Blog

Sunday, June 06, 2010

EErie Weekend

Ahukkk Ahukkk…. Runny nose, nose block, sore throat, diarrhea. It’s happening in one shot. Dizzy the whole day, was it I had not enough sleep or I am really sick? I feel like I need a massage. Someone has spread their germs to me. Sigh ….  

It’s an awfully tragic week in the early of June I say. My aunt in Penang passed away another 3 friends of mine had relatives who passed away as well. So this is like a funeral weekend. Sound creepy ain’t it. Sigh…
When I rang my friends they are telling me they are at a funeral...-_-'

I don’t want to hear any more death! It’s bloodcurdling!


P/S: If I die, all I wish is each and every friend and relatives of mine are here for me at the funeral!

Ok woozy dizzy now … off to bed ... Shhhhh


1 comment:

  1. Ooh get well soon ya. Flush out the heatiness with lots of chinese barley drink :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
All Malaysian Bloggers Project