I found this article in a local magazine.
You are not ready for motherhood if you :-
1. Have a career or travel goals you haven't fulfilled.
2. Are having a very rocky time with your guy at the moment -babies don't fix marriages - they put more preassure on relationships.
3. Have very little financial stability.
4. Find spending time with your sister's kids totally boring.
5. Are still totally enjoying the newfound freedom you enjoy since moving out of home.
6. Feel that you and your partner haven't had much time to just enjoy each other's company.
7. Are annoyed by kids in cafes rather than finding yourself smiling and pulling faces at them.
Decisions is all yours!
My Mere Vacation has moved to wordpress - My Mere Vacation has moved to www.mymerevcation.wordpress.com Thank you
5 years ago